Dhaka Division is one of the eight administrative divisions of Bangladesh. It is located in the central region of Bangladesh. At present, there is no district bordering Dhaka and Barisal divisions Tangail district is the largest district of Dhaka division in size. Dhaka division district list 2021 and a brief description:
Administrative District: (ঢাকা বিভাগের জেলা সমূহ ২০২৩)
Dhaka Division is a division of Bangladesh, consisting of 4 city corporations, 13 districts, 58 municipalities, 123 Upazilas, 1,239 union parishads, 12,75 Mouzas, 549 wards, 1,623 mahals, and 25,244 villages.
Dhaka division is bounded on the north by Mymensingh division, on the west by Rajshahi and Khulna divisions, on the south by Barisal and Khulna divisions, and on the east by Comilla and Sylhet divisions.
Dhaka Division District List:
Kishoreganj district is an administrative region of the Dhaka division in central Bangladesh. This District is also the last district of the Dhaka division. According to the number of Upazilas, Kishoreganj is an “A” class district of Bangladesh.  Kishoreganj is the second largest district of the Dhaka division.
Kishoreganj has a geographical area of about 2,69 sq km. There are 13 Upazilas in this area. It is bounded on the north by Netrokona district and on the northwest by Mymensingh district, on the south by Narsingdi district and Brahmanbaria district, on the east by Sunamganj district and Habiganj district, on the west by Mymensingh district and Gazipur district.
There are 13 Upazilas in Kishoreganj. E.g .:
- Kishoreganj Sadar Upazila, 2. Ashtagram upazila, 3. Itna upazila, 4. Karimganj Upazila
- Katiadi Upazila, 7. Kuliyarchar upazila, 7. Tarail upazila, 6. Nikli Upazila
- Pakundia Upazila, 10. Bajitpur upazila, 11. Bhairab Upazila, 12. Mithamin Upazila, and
- Hossainpur Upazila.
Number of unions: 108
Gazipur district is bounded on the north by Mymensingh district and Kishoreganj district, on the south by Dhaka district and Narayanganj district, on the east by Kishoreganj district and Narsingdi district, and on the west by Dhaka district and Tangail district.
Gazipur district has 5 Upazilas; These are:
- Sreepur Upazila, 2. Kaliakair upazila, 3. Kaliganj upazila, 4. Kapasia upazila, 5. Gazipur Sadar Upazila and also includes Gazipur City City Corporation.
Gopalganj District is an administrative region of the Dhaka Division in central Bangladesh.
Gopalganj district is divided into five Upazilas. These are,
- Gopalganj Sadar Upazila, 2. Kashiani Upazila, 3. Muksudpur upazila
- Kotalipara upazila and 5. Tungipara Upazila.
The total number of Upazilas in Tangail district is 12
- Tangail Sadar Upazila, 2. Kalihati upazila, 3. Ghatail upazila, 4. Basail upazila, 5. Gopalpur upazila, 7. Mirzapur upazila, 7. Bhunapur Upazila, 6. Nagarpur Upazila, 9. Madhupur upazila, 10. Sakhipur upazila, 11. Delduar Upazila, 12. Dhanbari Upazila.
Dhaka District is an administrative region of the Dhaka Division in central Bangladesh. The capital city of Bangladesh ‘Dhaka’ is located in this district. Due to its location, it is a special class district of Bangladesh.
Dhaka district consists of 5 Upazilas; These are:
- Dohar Upazila, 2. Nawabganj upazila, 3. Keraniganj upazila, 4. Savar upazila, 5. Dhamrai Upazila.
There are 2 city corporations in the Dhaka district. 1. Dhaka North City Corporation, 2. Dhaka South City Corporation.
Narsingdi district is an important administrative region of the Dhaka division in central Bangladesh.
There are 7 Upazilas in this district such as:
- Narsingdi Sadar Upazila, 2. Raipura upazila, 3. Belabo Upazila, 4. Palash Upazila
- Manohardi Upazila, 7. Shibpur Upazila.
Narayanganj district is a district in the Dhaka division of central Bangladesh. The administrative headquarters of the district is located in Narayanganj town. Sonargaon, which is very ancient and famous, belongs to this district. Narayanganj is known as the Dandy of the East for its golden fiber jute. Narayanganj is a famous river port located on the banks of the Shitalakshya river. With an area of 63.14 sq km, this district is also the smallest district in Bangladesh. The district borders the capital Dhaka.
Narayanganj district is divided into 6 police stations. They are –
- Narayanganj Sadar, 2. Fatulla police station, 3. Siddhirganj police station, 4. Port police station, 5. Two and a half thousand police stations,
. Rupganj police station and 7. Sonargaon police station.
Besides, there are 5 upazilas in Narayanganj district. They are –
- Narayanganj Sadar Upazila, 2. Bandar upazila, 3. Araihazar upazila, 4. Rupganj Upazila and
- Sonargaon Upazila.
Faridpur District is a district and administrative region of Dhaka Division (proposed Padma Division) in central Bangladesh. According to the number of Upazilas, Faridpur is an “A” class district of Bangladesh.
Faridpur district has 5 municipalities, 36 wards, 92 mahallas, 61 unions, and 18 villages. Total 9 Upazilas. They are:
- Faridpur Municipality, 2. Faridpur Sadar Upazila, 3. Boalmari upazila, 4. Alfadanga Upazila, 5. Madhukhali upazila, 7. Bhanga upazila, 7. Nagarkanda upazila, 7. Charbhadrasan Upazila
- Sadarpur upazila, 10. Saltha Upazila.
Madaripur District is an administrative region of the Dhaka Division in central Bangladesh.
Madaripur district has 3 parliamentary seats, 4 upazilas, 5 thanas, 4 municipalities, 59 unions, 1062 villages and 469 mouzas.
- Madaripur-1, 2. Madaripur-2, 3. Madaripur-3
Upazilas and thanas
- Madaripur Sadar, 2. Shivchar, 3. Kalkini, 4. Rajoir, 5. Dasar (police station)
- Madaripur Municipality, 2. Shibchar Municipality, 3. Kalkini Municipality, 4. Rajouri Municipality.
Manikganj district is an administrative region of the Dhaka division in central Bangladesh.
Manikganj district consists of 7 upazilas; These are:
- Ghior Upazila, 2. Daulatpur upazila, 3. Manikganj Sadar Upazila, 4. Shibalaya Upazila,
- Saturia Upazila, 7. Singair upazila and 7. Harirampur upazila.
Munshiganj district is an administrative region of the Dhaka division in central Bangladesh. This is a district of the Dhaka division. The ancient name of Munshiganj is Bikrampur.
Munshiganj Sadar Upazila, Dhaleshwari river bank
Munshiganj district has six Upazilas. There are 6 unions out of 6 Upazilas.
Munshiganj Sadar Upazila, Tongibari Upazila, Srinagar Upazila, Louhjong Upazila, Gazaria Upazila, Sirajdikhan Upazila
Rajbari district is an administrative region of the Dhaka division in central Bangladesh.
Rajbari district has a total of 42 unions, 3 municipalities, and 5 Upazilas. The Upazilas are:
- Rajbari Sadar Upazila, 2. Goaland Upazila, 3. Pangsha Upazila, 4. Baliakandi Upazila and
- Kalukhali upazila
Shariatpur District is an administrative region of the Dhaka Division in central Bangladesh.
Shariatpur district consists of 6 Upazilas, 6 thanas, 5 municipalities, 64 union parishads, 45 wards, 93 mahallas, 1230 villages, and 707 mouzas.
The Upazilas of this district are:
- Jajira Upazila, 2. Shariatpur Sadar Upazila, 3. Gosairhat Upazila, 4. Damudya Upazila
- Vedharganj Upazila, 6. Naria Upazila, and 7. Sakhipur police station.
Dhaka division district list and upazila list here
আরোও পড়ুনঃ বিদেশ থেকে ইসলামী ব্যাংকে টাকা পাঠানোর নিয়ম