Prattville Baptist Hospital Visitor Policy | Visiting Hours – Respected visitor, in this article we inform you about Prattville Baptist Hospital, Prattville Baptist hospital visitor policy, and visiting hours. Read the full article to know above all things.
“Respected visitor, Infobdonline.com is a popular website for all kinds of information. Infobdonline regularly publishes articles about insurance, health, hospital, university, college, school, product reviews, and other related topics for the world’s people. Comments and share our website articles with your friends.”
Read another article: Floyd Medical Center Billing Phone Number | List of Hospitals in USA
Prattville Baptist Hospital Visitor Policy and Visiting Hours
Here we inform you about Prattville Baptist hospital visitor policy and visiting hours:
1. Visits will be limited for those who are affected or suspected of covid 19.
2. Every day, between 9 am to 11 am and between 5 pm to 7 pm, two people will be able to see the affected patient of covid 19.
3. People who visit Covid 19 infected or suspected patients must be 16 years of age or older.
4. In case of special care, the number of visitors, time of visit or age limit will be considered. Such as OB patients, NICU, pediatric, disabled patients and more specialized patients.
5. If you are an admitted visitor you will need strict personal protective equipment. If you decide to visit a Covid 19 positive patient, consider their personal risk factors.
6. If you are an admitted visitor, you will always be in the patient’s room. You cannot go to the general area or cafeteria.
7. Visit to see Special Care Area Visiting (ICU / L and D / postpartum / women’s / pediatrics / NICU) policies.
8. If you bring a hospital based outpatient, you can keep him in the treatment room and have an inspector for pre procedure. The visitor will be able to wait in the waiting area until the patient recovers and is discharged.
9. If you take a patient to the emergency department, you can have one visitor as long as your patient is in the emergency department. In the case of a child patient, there may be a visitor. Such as parents or guardians.
10. All visitors must wear a mask alltime, but children under the age of two should not wear a mask according to CDC. Normal visiting hours of this hospital are daily till 9 pm.